As a proof that an ecard has been sent from out site you get the final message indicating it. Sending an e-card from our site does not mean that a receiver will read it. There are several reasons why the ecard will not be read by the receiver:
1. Misspelled e-mail address. Please double check the correctness of the data you enter.
2. Invalid e-mail address. People often change their e-mail addresses, that's why before sending an ecard please double check whether the receiver still uses the e-mail address you have on your contact list.
3. E-mails are blocked by the e-mail service provider. E-mail service providers sometimes block the access to mailboxes due to the violation of their regulations.
4. Receiver's inbox is full.
5. Oftentimes, administrators of corporate mailboxes manually block messages about the ecards you sent, that's why it is safer to send ecards to private e-mail addresses.
6. Placing e-mails from Cardsland.eu to SPAM which will not be read unless the receiver checks SPAM.
7. The receiver did not click on the link displaying the ecard. These are, however, isolated cases and most ecards reach their receivers.
These are, however, isolated cases and most ecards reach their receivers.
If you notice that an e-mail about the received ecard is in your spam folder open the message and then in your mailbox options click "this is not spam". From now on, all new messages about upcoming ecards will be placed in your inbox folder. If you want to have an absolute certainty, manually add the e-mail that sends ecards: firstname.lastname@example.org to trusted senders.
No, because Facebook does not allow for the usual mailbox. The information of the sent ecard are automatically blocked by Facebook, thus, they do not reach receivers.
No. What we can guarantee is the fact that an ecard will be sent to the receiver from our site; however, we cannot ensure that it will be read by the receiver as Cardsland.eu has no influence on how certain mail programmes deal with ecard messages or whether the receiver clicks on the link that displays the ecard.
No. Sending ecards from our site is free of charge.
No. In order to send ecards from Cardsland.eu you do not need to have a user account; however the user account provides additional benefits and it's free of charge.
Once you create your own User Account you gain access to such additional options like: Contact list, history, statistics, doubled number of stamps, the possibility to send ecards with a future date, the possibility to add your own texts of wishes, poems and quotes, the possibility to send ecards with music. History and Statistics give users a lot of possibilities, for example to browse through sent and received ecards or to check whether the ecard that we sent was read by the receiver. To verify all the possibilities of an account please register to our site.
The user account is valid indefinitely provided that the account is active. However, you may at any point delete your account from Cardsland.eu You can do so through the appropriate option in your account or you may sent a request to delete you account to the administrator of the site.
The User Account is active provided that within 6 months since the registration the user logged in to his account and sent at least one ecard. Accounts which are not active will be deleted by the administrator of the site.
No, because we do not sell ecards. You may avail of our ecards completely for free, however, only within the framework of our site, i.e. sending ecards to your friends through Cardsland.eu.
No. All graphic files used in our ecards are protected by copyright law; therefore, copying and using ecards outside our website is forbidden as it violates the licence granted by authors of those graphic files
Due to the periodical database optimization ecards that were not read are deleted after 30 days since the date of the dispatch.